Aside from the appearance of early signs of aging like wrinkles, one of the most common skin problems of people is the development of acne.
Acnebeing a medical condition and a skin disorderis caused by increased hormones especially for teenagers, the enlargement of sebaceous glands that attached are to the hair follicles, increased sebum or oil production and presence of acne-casing bacteria on the skin.
Simplifying Acne Medication
Although it is advisable to consult the dermatologist or the doctor first before doing anything to sure acne, there are some safe and effective home remedies for acne that can be done without major consultations with the experts.
1. Vitamin therapy. One of the safest home remedies for acne is treatment through vitamins such as niacin, vitamin A, and Vitamin E.
For effective results, the patient is advised to take at least 100 milligrams (mg) of niacin, 50,000 international units of vitamin A three times a day and 400 mg of vitamin E once daily for at least one month.
2. Zinc treatment. The use of zinc in curing acne is becoming more popular in the field of nutrition and wellness nowadays. After showcasing impressive results in some acne cases, more and more people are now taking in zinc in therapeutic dosages of 50 mg thrice daily.
Available in tablet and in capsule forms, the acquisition of zinc is now related to the treatment of acne. In its tablet form, zinc can be purchase under the name Zinfet with 200 mg while in capsule form, it can be brought under the name Ulseal 220 mg. In the home zinc treatment, the acne patient can take of 50 mg daily in one month. If positive changes occur, the dosage can be reduced to 25 mg.
3. Orange peel remedy. Aside from being a good source of vitamin C, orangeusing its peelhas become a popular home remedy for curing acne. After pounding the peel with water on a piece of stone, the patient can apply the mixture on to the areas affected by acne.
4. The lemon remedy. This is probably one of the simplest remedies you can do at home to cure your acne. By extracting the lemon fruits juice and applying it regularly on the skin, you can terminate persistence pimples that may cause acne.
5.Garlic treatment. Contrary to common conception, the use of garlic is indeed one of the most effective ways to treat acne. By rubbing raw garlic on the affected area several times a day, you can achieve a clearer and spotless skin.
And by eating at least three seeds of raw garlic daily for a month, you can purify your blood stream and cleanse it to keep acne-causing bacteria away.
6. Coriander and mint juice remedy. Another known effective home remedy for acne is the application of coriander juice or mint and turmeric powder mixture on the face. Make sure that you cleanse your face thoroughly before applying it at night.
7. The fenugreek paste treatment. Aside from using its seed to make curry powder, fenugreekthrough its leavescan be a useful remedy for acne. Making a paste out of its leaves, you can produce a facemask that can be applied at night to prevent pimples and blackheads.
8. The cucumber remedy. Grated cucumber is considered as the best toner for the skin. By applying grated cucumber slices on to face, eyes, and neck for 15 to 20 minutes, you can eliminate persistent blackhead and pimples.
9. An all-fruit and well balanced acne diet. Eating fresh juicy fruits apples, pears, grapes, peaches, and pineapples and peaches combined with healthy vegetables can eliminate the possibility of developing acne.
Other home remedies for acne include warm-water enema, exposure to sun and air baths and hot Epsom salts bath.Tags: acne, Acne Medication, Acne Treatment, Curing Acne, Dermatologist, Home Remedies For Acne, home remedy, Impressive Results, Mg 3, Milligrams, Oil Production, Orange Peel, Positive Changes, Remedies For Acne, Sebaceous Glands, Sebum, Skin Problems, Treatment Of Acne, Use Of Zinc, Vitamin Therapy
Category : Children's Health